Alternatives to EKMPowershop
||By Simon | 21 Nov 2016 11:00:00
Alternatives To EKM Powershop
With Sellr, you can either choose from over a hundred built in responsive themes, or we can design one for you at no extra cost. Each theme can be customised in an infinite number of ways, so we guarantee you will be happy with the finished website.
Sellr has a number of benefits compared to EKM Powershop and most other ecommerce software:
- You can use Sellr for FREE. Many ecommerce software providers, including EKM Powershop will give you a free trial for a few days. Sellr will give you an entire website, absolutely free, and that includes SSL (https://) on your site which other providers charge hundreds for.
- Sellr is much easier to use than most other ecommerce software. If you want to change some text on your website, you simply click on it, change it and click on Save.
- Easily accept Card and other Payments. Within minutes of signing up to Sellr you can accept payments. Our mosty popular payment method is PayPal Powered By Braintree, which has no monthly fees, and the card payment fields are simply on the checkout page. No annoying popups or multiple screens to pay, customers simply enter their card details along with their name and address.
- Offline Orders. Sellr lets you process telephone and mail orders, you can raise invoices, quotes and pro formas. There is also a free epos system, so if you have a physical shop then it's easy to maintain stock levels between your shop and your website.
- List on Marketplaces. Easily list on eBay, Etsy, Amazon and more from one place. When items are sold on any of the marketplaces, the stock levels are maintained in a central location.
Systems such as EKM Powershop are fast becoming obsolete as they struggle to support their legacy merchants, especially when new systems such as Sellr easily allow merchants to sell accross multiple devices and marketplaces so easily and for free.
Sellr is a real team of designers, developers and support professionals that want you to Sell more. To more people, more often.
Sign up now for free below with absolutely no obligation or call or email us if you have any questions.