Why Sellr is Better Than ShopWired
||By Adam | 15 Sep 2015 15:00:00
If you want to start an eCommerce website then a good idea is to look around the internet in order to find out what services are available to help you to do so. One of the well-known choices for eCommerce is ShopWired and you might be thinking about using them. But if you are thinking about using them, then I suggested you reconsider. In many ways, Sellr is much better than ShopWired and I am going to use this blog post to highlight all of the strengths that Sellr has and ShopWired lacks. Here they are broken down in an easy to consume list.
- ShopWired comes in four packages, with monthly prices at: £19.95, £29.95, £49.95 and £69.96. 20% discounts if you pay annually.
- Sellr also comes in four packages, the first is 'Sellr FREE', then the other three are 'Sellr Go' (£9.99), 'Sellr Pro' (£19.99) and 'Sellr Business' (£49.99). The latter two are also available for £199.99 and £499.99 for the year. As you can see, much more affordable.
- ShopWired's cheapest package, which costs roughly the same as 'Sellr Pro' only allows listings of up to 250 products.
- 'Sellr Pro' allows you to list an unlimited number of products.
- No ShopWired package will have them create you a website.
- With 'Sellr Pro' and 'Sellr Business' we will create you your very own custom eCommerce website.
- If you pay for ShopWired's £29.95 a month package, you can create your own blog.
- Even 'Sellr FREE' lets you create a blog.
- Marketing features and many other useful additions are available in ShopWired's paid packages.
- These very same features can be used for free with Sellr.
Those are Sellr's main strengths and, as you can see, they really speak for themselves. So if you were about to sign up to ShopWired, I hope this blog post has stopped you from making a terrible mistake. Now that that's understood, why not sign up to Sellr right away and make your eCommerce dream an eCommerce reality?